Prev: Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games... Next: Re: Legal Stuff (was: [OFFICIAL] FALLOUT 4 (June 99))

Re: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 1999 13:02:18 -0400
Subject: Re: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...

Buji Kern wrote:
> Well, I'd like to suggest Jovian Chronicles. It may look like an
anime-ish
> game (and you can play it that way) but you can also play a pretty
> hard-science game with it. And the system is pretty simple for an RPG.

	Available at http://www.dp9.com/Products/JC.htm

	I've never read the rules, but the "Ships of the Jovian
	Federation" is totally cool!  The ships are so realistic
	you'd think they were designed by NASA.

Prev: Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games... Next: Re: Legal Stuff (was: [OFFICIAL] FALLOUT 4 (June 99))