Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] FALLOUT 4 (June 99) Next: Re: HKP and the Kra'Vak

Re: [OFFICIAL] FALLOUT 4 (June 99)

From: Tony Francis <tony@g...>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 14:46:43 +0100
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] FALLOUT 4 (June 99)

Buddy Chamberlain wrote:

> Just curious, but do you run any risk with copyright infringment here?
> Eidos is UK-based, so copyrights probably apply over there, too.
Obviously,
> the last thing we want to see is GZG get a lawsuit (aka "small-company
> killer").

I'm sure, if asked, that Jon will tell you that he doesn't sell a 'Lara
Croft'
figure. He may sell a figure that looks similar, and if some gamers want
to use
the figure to represent Lara in a game, well, that's up to them. Just in
the
same way that GZG don't sell Babylon 5 fighters, Freikorps don't sell
Aliens
figures, Irregular don't sell Star Trek etc. Apparently gamers have been
known
to use some of our models for Star Wars games - can't imagine why ...
;-)

Tony

Brigade Models :
http://www.tonyfrancis.free-online.co.uk/brigadeframes.htm

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] FALLOUT 4 (June 99) Next: Re: HKP and the Kra'Vak