Prev: [OT] Re: Papa Smurf hacked my site!!!! Next: Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...

Re: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...

From: Randall Case <tgunner@e...>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 06:54:35 -0500
Subject: Re: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...

Mark A. Siefert wrote:

>	  I've got JC, but I use if for tactical games.  i was looking
for
> something a little more generic.
>
> --
> Later,
> Mark A. Siefert

How about FUDGE? It's a very loose system developed by Steffan O'
Sullivan (who
was heavily involved in GURPS- he use to work for Steve Jackson). It is
extremely generic and is avaible for free on the internet- it has quite
following too.

I'm using it right now for a Space: Above and Beyond campaign which is
fairly
hard sci-fi... works rather well.

Scott

Prev: [OT] Re: Papa Smurf hacked my site!!!! Next: Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...