Prev: HKP's (was Re: Fallout 4 (Resin vehicles and Xeno Files for DSII and SGII) Next: UFTWWWP Update: June 2 1999.

Re: Fallout 4 (Resin vehicles and Xeno Files for DSII and SGII)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 17:40:13 +0100
Subject: Re: Fallout 4 (Resin vehicles and Xeno Files for DSII and SGII)

>St. St. St. Jon,
>
>I have some questions about the upcoming releases you posted on the
list:

>(1) Will the resin in the resin vehicles be a better quality than the
last
>series that was put out? I have never been able to completely clean the
>release agent off of the resin cast SciFi vehicles without using
cleaners
>that threatened to take off half the resin in the process.

If they were ones bought from us in the UK (pale grey resin), then we
recommend a wash in Sugar Soap to remove all the deposits - that works
nicely. If they were US-made ones (pale cream/yellow polyurethane) then
KR
will have to answer this one!!

>(2) Will the Xeno Files have information about the Kra'Vak (probably
not the
>Sa'Va'Sku) for DSII and SGII.

No. FTFB vol.2 will be an entirely FT product.

>If we need to have a in-depth discussion on the list it would be nice
>know what the [OFFICIAL] view of the Kra'Vak is for psycology rules and
>ground based weapons. We know the Kra'Vak use HKPs (railgins) but do
they
>use guided missiles or only magnetic accellerators (HKP, MDC, DFFG)?
Are the
>Kra'Vak truely an insectiod "Hive mind" or just like to think that they
are?

Well, they are certainly NOT a hive-mind.....
No details available yet, because there are still alot of things we've
got
to decide about them.

>I believe in MT it says that the Sa'Va'Sku are space-borne nomads and
don't
>concern themselves with planet acquisition, but Bio-Tank rules for DSII
>would be cool too.

Actually, no. I don't think we said that anywhere!

>If the Kra'Vak are a Hive Mind I would suggest : All moralle checks are
made
>by the highest "ranking" leader on the table, but the entire Kra'Vak
force
>has ONE confidence level marker. If the commander is killed then roll
as
>normal for the new commander.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: HKP's (was Re: Fallout 4 (Resin vehicles and Xeno Files for DSII and SGII) Next: UFTWWWP Update: June 2 1999.