Prev: Re: FT: all this Stealth Next: FT: campaign 98 sensor rules, pre-combat

Re: FT: all this Stealth

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@p...>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 17:47:51 -0700
Subject: Re: FT: all this Stealth

John C wrote:

> I've also toyed with the idea of allowing a ship with Stealth to have
TWO
> miniatures on the table -- only one is real; the other is simply a
> representation
...Snip...JTL

> John Crimmins 	  john1x@hotmail.com	   johncrim@voicenet.com

John,
     Truly an interesting concept, and I would like to try
it out sometime.

     In the interest of sanity, could you change the concept
to be a function of ECM rather than stealth, a large number
of people do not understand the difference in the two
systems/concepts.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: FT: all this Stealth Next: FT: campaign 98 sensor rules, pre-combat