Prev: Attention JT and KR... Next: Re: Mass for Points Tradeoff (OT)

Re: Attention JT and KR...

From: Adrian Johnson <ajohnson@i...>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 16:42:34 -0400
Subject: Re: Attention JT and KR...

Hello all:

>	PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLLLLLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEE.... I want to
KR to
>distribute Jon's Hammer's Slammers resin vehicles in the States...
>PLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSEEEE work out something soon.... ok.... ;-)

I'd like to second that "PLLLLLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEE" on the off
chance
that someone thinks that Mark Siefert is alone on this one.

I have a couple of friends who aren't on the list who would third it and
fourth it if they were able.

Consider it fourthed...

Adrian

Prev: Attention JT and KR... Next: Re: Mass for Points Tradeoff (OT)