Prev: Re: DSII - Infantry Teams per MICV Next: Re: Dirtside II eval - Oerjan Ohlson

Re: Finding DS II

From: Paul Lesack <lesack@u...>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 09:53:30 -0700
Subject: Re: Finding DS II

Brian Quirt wrote:

> Greetings. I am wondering if anyone here has any information on good
> places to find Dirtside in Canada (preferably near the Ottawa area). I
am
> hoping, if possible, to avoid having to go through customs.
>
> Thank you,
> Brian Quirt

If you can't find it in Ottawa, you can always get it mail order from
the Sentry Box in Edmonton (www.sentrybox.com), and also probably from
Imperial Hobbies in Richmond, BC (www.imphobbies.com). Imperial Hobbies
definitely has it; I saw it last time I was there.

Imperial Hobbies will also get you any of the fine miniatures
distributed by Geo-Hex. . .

Good luck,

Paul

Prev: Re: DSII - Infantry Teams per MICV Next: Re: Dirtside II eval - Oerjan Ohlson