Prev: Re: DSII: Infantry Teams per MICV Next: Re: DSII - Infantry Teams per MICV

Re: DSII - Infantry Teams per MICV

From: Rick Norman <thurvin@y...>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 08:55:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: DSII - Infantry Teams per MICV

Hi, List
I use three teams (usually Rifle, APSW and GMS/L)in the APCs
"battlefield taxies" and two (or one PA)in the IFVs (usually  armed
with RFAC/1 or GAC/1) and VTOLs The problem I see with using larger
number is two fold: "All eggs in one basket" one boom chit while in the
MICV and they are all DOA, also, they suffer a lack of fire
flexiblity.Since under standard rules all infantry from one MICV must
form one element,and one element can fire all only fire at one enemy
element at one time. Granted the target element is in serious trouble
if six teams unload on it.
Bye, Rick N.