Prev: Re: DSII - Infantry Teams per MICV Next: Finding DS II

Re: [FT] Hull boxes & DCPs

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 01:04:56 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Hull boxes & DCPs

>With this sort of odd split, where you end up with 2 CFs at the same
>point, it's probably best to keep fractions when counting hull boxes,
so
>they're spread evenly.
>This would give:
>3,7,10,13,17,20.
>[oo*oo/o*oo*/oo*oo/o*oo*]

That's logical.  The rules as given seem to favor putting the DCP's a
little
more towards the bottom of the hull chart, which is why I figured 4 8 11
14
17 20

>If you bias the placement, it affects your DC capabilities (as if a
mass
>101 ship doesn't already) ;-)

Actually I designed it to be efficient for the drives and hull; the free
DCP
was a happy but unintended bonus.

Prev: Re: DSII - Infantry Teams per MICV Next: Finding DS II