Prev: Re: Open Day display game Next: Re: 40K to SG2

Re: Full Thrust and PBEM

From: "The Women's is right there" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 15:54:07 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Full Thrust and PBEM

>>> THAT'S IT, NOAM! You've pressed my last (okay, only ;) button!
>>> I call you out!
> ... <blah blah posture blah>
>
>and
>
>> That's it! AARON! I CALL YOU OUT! (for not having given Jerry orders
yet
>;)
>
>Well. _Someone_ is getting a major 'tude around here. Must be close to
>finals time. Better study up!

I'm *done* with that java course, man.	:)  All done. Done, done, done,
done,
done!!

>Rule Number 1 (actually, all my rules are rule number 1 - just
different
>sections): Never _tell_ anybody what your buttons actually are, unless
you
>want everybody pressing them all the time.

Just don't push the red one...

>As for the bluster above, all I can say, code-boy, is bring it on!
Right
>here <pointing to chin>. Hit me with your best P-Torp fire control
Applet!

Okay, Noam...how 'bout that ol' BDN of yours in Jerry's game?  ;-)

>Bizarre Lag Phenomena

You have got WAY too much time on your hands, man!

Mk
-
"Now, please notify the Captain that I am here. I need to meet with him
and
the rest of the command staff ASAP. I...assume my usual quarters in the
brig
are available. I've grown so attached to the place."
				       -  Bester, 'Into The Fire',
Babylon 5

Prev: Re: Open Day display game Next: Re: 40K to SG2