Prev: Re: 40K to SG2 Next: RE: FT Design of Ground Assault Company

RE: 40K to SG2

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 10:40:18 +1000
Subject: RE: 40K to SG2

Steve Pugh did some of the work regarding 40k PA 2 years ago; check out:
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/sg/pads.htm#warhammer

This should ease a few of the problems.

'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Commodore Alfred K Hole - RNS Indy's Folly (CB)
Task Force Admiral Peter Rollins - RNS Waterloo (MKW)
Fleet Admiral Alberto Doyle - NKV Vesuvius (LFI)