Prev: Re: Nannite Torpedo Next: Re: Nannite Torpedo

Re: [SGII] Independant Figures as heros

From: "Bobby Mock" <bobbymock@w...>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 10:19:08 -0500
Subject: Re: [SGII] Independant Figures as heros

Without getting too complicated, why not define a chaplain in one of
four
levels:

LEVEL 1-D6
LEVEL 2-D8
LEVEL 3-D10
LEVEL 4-D12

The dice code represents the chaplain's quality. You would also have to
assign him a leadership number of 1, 2, or 3.

Chaplains would act as other independent figures (SGII, p.26), except
that
they could inspire troops in close combat as such:

A level 2 chaplain (D8) would give an extra close combat die shift to
all
troops within 8 inches of the chaplain.

Example: Your 4 Blood Angels are activated and charge to close combat
with 4
orks. It just so happens that 2 of your Blood Angels are now 7 inches
away
from your chaplain.  So those 2 Blood Angels get an additional 1-die
shift
for their close combat with the orks.

Later,

Bobby Mock