Prev: RE: Technobabblers... Next: WHOOPS! (was: Re: Technobabblers...)

Re: Kra'vak for FTFB

From: "I climb as hard as anybody - I just do it on easier routes." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 09:25:07 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Kra'vak for FTFB

>Dear GZG listers,
>I know that there is information on Kra'vak using FTFB somewhere on the
>Web. Could anyone give me some help?
>Sorry, I know this has been asked before.
>Rick N.

Rick,

I think the site you are looking for is:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3565/kravak/kv-fb-design.html

Comes up okay for me, although I get a small ton of JavaScript error
windows pop up every time I go to this site.  :-/

Mk
-
"Vir...do you believe in _Fate_?"
"Well...actually, I believe there are currents in the Universe. Eddies
and
tides that pull us one way or the other. Some we have to fight, some we
have
to embrace. Unfortunately, the currents we have to fight look exactly
like
the currents we have to embrace. The currents that we think are the one
that's
going to make us stronger, they're the ones that are going destroy us.
And the
ones that we think are going to destroy us, they're the ones that are
going to
make us stronger. Now the other current--"
"VIR!! Yes, or no?"
"Yes! You know, somewhat. Why?"

Prev: RE: Technobabblers... Next: WHOOPS! (was: Re: Technobabblers...)