Prev: Re: Stargrunt in the Big Room with the Blue and (sometimes) White Ceiling... Next: Re: [FT] Playing with Big Ship Models

Re: Stargrunt in the Big Room with the Blue and (sometimes) White Ceiling...

From: "Buddy Chamberlain" <buddy@m...>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 10:02:53 -0400
Subject: Re: Stargrunt in the Big Room with the Blue and (sometimes) White Ceiling...

Yeah, that was probably me.  Action figures are probably my stepping
stone into miniatures gaming.  You should have seen all the
cardboard-box towns and scratch-built vehicles my brother and I had for
our many action figures.  :o)  And then there was the pseudo-wargame
with rubber bands and damage die rolls....  :o)

And pardon me for forgetting that many wargamers are of such an age as
to not be so inclined to getting down on one's knees.  I'll blame my
youthful niavety, ok?  ;o)  I am only 18, after all...

<begins singing the Toys'R'Us song as he signs off>

- Buddy  :o)