Prev: RE: [FT] Playing with Big Ship Models Next: Re: Stargrunt in the Big Room with the Blue and (sometimes) White Ceiling...

Re: Stargrunt in the Big Room with the Blue and (sometimes) White Ceiling...

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 08:51:01 -0500
Subject: Re: Stargrunt in the Big Room with the Blue and (sometimes) White Ceiling...

Hi, Buddy!

Did you mention your playing with GI Joes on rec.games.miniatures.misc?
recall seeing a similar post there.

Never heard of SGII played that way. You must remember, though, for us
of
the youth-challenged persuasion, the advantage to yard-FTII+ is that the
ships 'stakes' mean seldom having to bend down or move on your knees.

I know MY knees and back aren't up to the task! ;->=

The_Beast

"Buddy Chamberlain" <buddy@movnet.com> on 05/14/99 08:21:15 AM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

 To:	  gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

 cc:	  (bcc: Doug Evans/CSN/UNEBR)

 Subject: Stargrunt in the Big Room with the Blue and
	  (sometimes) White Ceiling...

Has anyone one else thought about playing or actually played stargrunt
outside
(yes, that big room with the blue ceiling and really bright light.
<sarcastic
smile>), using one's lawn and such as natural terrain?	Me and my
brother used
to play outside with GI Joes all the time, so I think a game of SGII in
a patchy
area of lawn, your mom's flower garden, the shoulder of the driveway,
the
nearest drainaige ditch, woodpile, etc, would be pretty cool.  Accent it
with
some pre-made buildings, and even better.  What do you think?

- Buddy