Prev: [LONG] Re: [FT]Building Ship Mini's AND Nasty black spidery things Next: RE: [FT] Playing with Big Ship Models

Stargrunt in the Big Room with the Blue and (sometimes) White Ceiling...

From: "Buddy Chamberlain" <buddy@m...>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 09:21:15 -0400
Subject: Stargrunt in the Big Room with the Blue and (sometimes) White Ceiling...

Has anyone one else thought about playing or actually played stargrunt
outside (yes, that big room with the blue ceiling and really bright
light.	<sarcastic smile>), using one's lawn and such as natural
terrain?  Me and my brother used to play outside with GI Joes all the
time, so I think a game of SGII in a patchy area of lawn, your mom's
flower garden, the shoulder of the driveway, the nearest drainaige
ditch, woodpile, etc, would be pretty cool.  Accent it with some
pre-made buildings, and even better.  What do you think?

- Buddy

Prev: [LONG] Re: [FT]Building Ship Mini's AND Nasty black spidery things Next: RE: [FT] Playing with Big Ship Models