Prev: Re: [FT]Building Ship Mini's Next: Re: [FT]Building Ship Mini's

RE: [FT]Building Ship Mini's

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 15:43:52 +1000
Subject: RE: [FT]Building Ship Mini's

If I had the money, at Conquest next year, I really wanted to run the
full Battle of Endor using 1' scale as a midnight madness event using
the main convention hall (we're moving to a convention centre next year
supposedly) but we can all dream.
I did work it out & needed about 25 scale model capital ships & 300
micromachine starfighters using 1:1 scale... ;-)

(keeping an eye out for the men in white coats...)

'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Commodore Alfred K Hole - RNS Indy's Folly (CB)
Task Force Admiral Peter Rollins - RNS Waterloo (MKW)
Fleet Admiral Alberto Doyle - NKV Vesuvius (LFI)