Prev: Re: Name that doodad, greeble, keg of beer, or whatever. Next: EPIC miniatures in Dirtside

Re: Nasty black spidery things

From: Donald Hosford <hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 16:19:17 -0400
Subject: Re: Nasty black spidery things

Ian wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> I'm a newbie on this group [ though I'm old everywhere else :-( ] .
I'd like
> help on techniques for modelling Shadow ships from B5. I'm a huge fan
[even
> including the dreaded season 5]  & I'd love to have a go at making
some
> nasty black spidery things. Also Minbari cruisers.I thought about fuse
wire
> armatures with modelling clay "flesh", but this seems a bit of a
challenge ,
> to say the least ;-).  I know about the "official" line of ships , but
I'm
> not sure if they'd fit in with the GZG range - & they are expensive.
> Hope someone can help.
> Regards,
> Ian.

Quite a while back (on the old list)  someone started discribing one
novel
method involving a trantula and a bucket of glue...but that individual
didn't
finish the instructions....

8D

Donald Hosford

Prev: Re: Name that doodad, greeble, keg of beer, or whatever. Next: EPIC miniatures in Dirtside