Prev: Nasty black spidery things Next: Re: Nasty black spidery things

Re: Nasty black spidery things

From: ScottSaylo@a...
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 15:14:19 EDT
Subject: Re: Nasty black spidery things

In a message dated 5/12/99 2:09:26 PM EST, garibaldi@woden.com writes:

<< Hi everyone,
 I'm a newbie on this group [ though I'm old everywhere else :-( ] . I'd
like
 help on techniques for modelling Shadow ships from B5. I'm a huge fan
[even
 including the dreaded season 5]  & I'd love to have a go at making some
 nasty black spidery things. Also Minbari cruisers.I thought about fuse
wire
 armatures with modelling clay "flesh", but this seems a bit of a
challenge ,
 to say the least ;-).	I know about the "official" line of ships , but
I'm
 not sure if they'd fit in with the GZG range - & they are expensive.
 Hope someone can help.
 Regards,
 Ian.

Try Sculpy instead. this is a polymer clay that bakes hard in your oven
in
ten minutes at 250 degrees without shrinking. It's wonderful stuff
available
at any crafts store in an amzaing variety of colors. Although it takes
acrylic paint just fine! Micro Machines makes a Mimbari Cruiser in one
of the
B 5 toy packs.

Prev: Nasty black spidery things Next: Re: Nasty black spidery things