Prev: RE: [ft] CowleyCon '99 Next: Re: CF & crew numbers

Re: [MISC] Omega Warrior

From: Jonathan Jarrard <jjarrard@f...>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 09:46:16 -0400
Subject: Re: [MISC] Omega Warrior

John C wrote:

They are also working on a generic space combat game called Starship!
and
> they will produce miniatures for it.	They are claiming that it will
be a
> true 3D environment, using their "Battlepoles".  I suspect that ships
will
> be resin, and a bit too big for FT, but you never know -- the pictures
seem
> to bear this out, though.

Does this mean they're making their Battlepoles again?	I wonder if
they're the original clear acrylic type (which I have been trying to get
hold of for years) or the newer, opaque type.

Prev: RE: [ft] CowleyCon '99 Next: Re: CF & crew numbers