Prev: Re: Marcon and the Unofficial ESU Fleet Roster Next: RE: The Naboo Fighter.

Pod Racers at MARCON

From: Channing Faunce <channing@g...>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 08:00:38 -0400
Subject: Pod Racers at MARCON

> >..
> >.
> >
> >   The micromachine pod racers, and what I say of a demo of the
> >pod racer video game is just begging for a miniatures game.	Pod
> >racers feel like a high tech chairot race.  A one man sled is pulled
>
> Search out and find "Circus Imperium" for the Renegade Legion
universe, by
> FASA. While the track is just an oval, I'm sure the mechanics would
work
> well. :)

Using only 2 "tiles" (a 60 deg. bend and a strait track, each with 4
lanes)
you should be able to make a wide variety of tracks. for an example see:

http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/track.gif

If anyone going to MARCON would like to work out the rules there bring
your CI
with you and let me know.

CHan

Prev: Re: Marcon and the Unofficial ESU Fleet Roster Next: RE: The Naboo Fighter.