Prev: Re: New Star Wars Toys Next: The Naboo Fighter.

Re: New Star Wars Toys

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 16:08:12 -0500
Subject: Re: New Star Wars Toys

Tom Granvold wrote:

>	Pod Racers (Plastic):
>		There are two racers per pack.
>		These are not really spaceships, but I
>		find them interesting enough to include.

	I saw these at Wal-Mart today (where I picked up the soundtrack
and a
Naboo Fighter model.) and I was tempted to pick them up for play the
chariot games that list members have mentioned.  I noticed that the
racers are mounted on wheeled chassis so they can be loaded into a
launcher and "raced" ala Hot Wheels cars.  I was wondering if the pod
racers themselves can be removed from the wheels so that I might mount
them on a more sutable base.

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"I watched with glee, while your kings and queens,
	fought for ten decades for the gods they made."

					--The Rolling Stones
					"Sympathy for the Devil"

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: New Star Wars Toys Next: The Naboo Fighter.