Prev: Re: [FT]United Nations? Next: UN Fleet

Re: [FT] DamCon Parties

From: kwasTAKETHISOUT@o... (Kr'rt)
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 00:21:19 GMT
Subject: Re: [FT] DamCon Parties

Heh,  I was also perplexed by the placement of DCPs on the first row.
Their sole purpose has GOT to be to hit the alarm on their way to the
great hereafter. <G>

It is for this reason that I am VERY much in favor of treating DCPs as
Core Systems.  They can stay alive until the last box is damage is
crossed off or they can all get killed in their bunks before getting a
chance to sling their toolbelts.  All down to the fickle die-roll.

-=Kr'rt