Prev: Re: [OT] Heavy Gear minis (was Re: Locating minis) Next: Re: [FT]United Nations?

Re: [OT] Heavy Gear minis (was Re: Locating minis)

From: Jon Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Sat, 01 May 1999 22:19:55 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Heavy Gear minis (was Re: Locating minis)

Eli Arndt wrote:

> Just a quick note.  I kno this is a board for discussion, but it was
never
> my intent to start a forumn for slamming DP9 and RAFM.  All I was
trying to
> do was locate some minis, and not HG ones.  I am lookin for Jovian
> Chronicles minis.
>
> Thanks,
> Eli

Any Jovian Chronicles figures are under the same legal restrictions as
the
Heavy Gear figures from RAFM.  They got pulled along for the ride and
that
is the reason that the HG figures issue is relevant in your search for
JC figures.

Jon

Prev: Re: [OT] Heavy Gear minis (was Re: Locating minis) Next: Re: [FT]United Nations?