Prev: Re: Sensor Range Question [Evasion] Next: GenCon FT Tournament Rules Posted

Re: [CON] Final Date Confirmation for GZG - ECC III - February 25-27, 2000

From: agoodall@i... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 03:49:44 GMT
Subject: Re: [CON] Final Date Confirmation for GZG - ECC III - February 25-27, 2000

On Thu, 29 Apr 1999 05:33:42 -0400, Jon Davis <davis@albany.net> wrote:

>We concluded that the original date set for the Convention in Lancaster
>of February 25-27, 2000 would be the best choice for the gathering.
>This date will provide KR of Geo-Hex and Jon Tuffley of Ground Zero
>Games the best opportunity in their schedules to come to Lancaster.

Figures! I couldn't make it this year, but I was DETERMINED to make it
next
year and run the three games I'm running at GenCon this year...

However, now you've moved it to the week before my wife and I visit
friends in
New Orleans for Mardi Gras...

Oh, well... maybe 2001... *sigh*

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: Sensor Range Question [Evasion] Next: GenCon FT Tournament Rules Posted