Prev: [OT] physics help Next: Re: [FT] Sensor Range Question

Re: [CON] Date change for GZG-ECC III - March 24-26, 2000

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 03:13:21 -0400
Subject: Re: [CON] Date change for GZG-ECC III - March 24-26, 2000

Jon Davis wrote:
> Jerry will keep the web page up to date for the convention
> and any other news will be posted to the list.

Jerry will try to keep the web page up to date.  8-

Jerry reserves the right to be behind for two reasons:

1)  Work

2)  It's Hockey Playoffs, man, and the Leafs are ahead 2-1 in
their series against the Flyers.  (8-)	(Though tonight I
watched the Dallas/Edmonton game.  THAT was a struggle.)

Hmmm, to bring it on topic... anybody for FT Hockey?  (8-)

(Jerry should stop speaking in third person as well.)

J.

--
     *** Jerry Han - jhan@icom.ca - http://people.canoe.ca/jhan ***
"There once was pretty good nation, Pretty proud of the greatness it

Prev: [OT] physics help Next: Re: [FT] Sensor Range Question