Prev: [PBeM] Estrell Battleship Duel - All positions are filled Next: Re: I'm Back

USA Timeline (was: RE: I'm Back)

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 13:38:32 +1000
Subject: USA Timeline (was: RE: I'm Back)

I couldn't get it with the first one but depending on your web-browser,
this one should work, as it was uploaded with an upper-case file name.
(IE3 is case specific for some reason.)

 http://members.xoom.com/gzg_l/usa/USATL.ASC

'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
Cmdr Robertson - GCV Southern Skies
Commodore Alfred K Hole - RNS Indy's Folly (CB)
Task Force Admiral Peter Rollins - RNS Waterloo (MKW)
Fleet Admiral Alberto Doyle - NKV Vesuvius (LFI)
Gunslinger, Emperor & all-around demigod.