Prev: Re: [FT] questions Next: [PBeM] Estrell Battleship Duel - Players needed

[CON] Date change for GZG-ECC III - March 24-26, 2000

From: Jon Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 20:55:50 -0400
Subject: [CON] Date change for GZG-ECC III - March 24-26, 2000

After feedback from convention attendees, we will be moving
the date for the next GZG - East Coast Convention to March
24 - 26, 2000 in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.

I will sign a contract with the Hotel Brunswick this week
committing to these dates.  We will also be using the Army
Center room at the hotel which is 60' x 100' to accommodate
more attendees and vendors.

Jerry will keep the web page up to date for the convention
and any other news will be posted to the list.

We hope to see you in March!

Jon Davis
davis@albany.net

Prev: Re: [FT] questions Next: [PBeM] Estrell Battleship Duel - Players needed