Prev: RE: [FT] Sensor Range Question Next: Re: [FT] Sensor Range Question

Horatio Hornblower: Accuracy ?

From: "Tom McCarthy" <tmcarth@f...>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 12:42:31 -0400
Subject: Horatio Hornblower: Accuracy ?

I just read an interesting editorial in the paper regarding A&E's
Horatio Hornblower.  I've been following that series, but hadn't read
the books.  The author of the editorial, Spider Robinson, said he was
very impressed by the show in all respects except the depiction of
Horatio Hornblower.  Specifically, Robinson remembers a Horatio
Hornblower who is nagged by self doubts and who is far from a perfect
specimen of British seaman.  I know there are fans of the novels on the
list.  Could you give me your impressions by private e-mail ?

Prev: RE: [FT] Sensor Range Question Next: Re: [FT] Sensor Range Question