Prev: Re: [FT] Sensor range question Next: Re: [FT] Sensor Range Question

From: irish44@b...
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 23:00:47 -0700

	Hey folks.  I was wondering if anyone out there knows of a web
page that
has pictures of the BL5 ships that are available?  If so can you let me
know please?
	Also wondering if anyone has had trouble getting the RAFM web
page to work
correctly?  I cant get the darn thing to do anything but show a little
counter the changes its numbers non stop.  I would love to be able to
see
pics of the Silent Death ships that are out there but no luck.
	The reason for wanting the above is because I live in a small
town with
only one store that sells the above mini's and they dont carry them.
They
have to be mail ordered, so it is order at your own risk.  I would hate
order something and then not like it. So any help would be great.
	  Looking forward to the new fleet book with the aliens, should
be cool.
Thanks.  Take care.

Prev: Re: [FT] Sensor range question Next: Re: [FT] Sensor Range Question