Prev: Re: Dune-type Minis... Next: Re: OT: Space combat/HOMEWORLD

Re: Buck Rogers the Board Game

From: ShldWulf@a...
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 02:41:52 EDT
Subject: Re: Buck Rogers the Board Game

In a message dated 4/23/99 6:51:48 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
Thomas.Granvold@Eng.Sun.COM writes:

<<    I  just bought a copy of TSR's Buck Rogers: Battle for the 25th
 Century Game.	I find that the advanced rule book was not in it.
 Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the book? >>

I know it's probably illegal, but I can photo copy mine and send it to
you if
you want it that way. Not sure how you could get an original.

Randy

Prev: Re: Dune-type Minis... Next: Re: OT: Space combat/HOMEWORLD