Prev: Re: Kra'Vak Stuff Next: Re: FH Machine People

Re: [OT] graphics

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 23:03:33 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] graphics

>Laserlight wrote:
>>
>> I've just about mastered MS Paint, and I'm looking for the next step
>> (_small_ step) up in graphics programs.  The ideal candidate will be
easy

A. Brain wrote:
>Paint Shop Pro for image processing
>Alchemy Minwork's Graphics Workshop for format conversion
>
>Both are available as "try before you buy".
>
>For a bloody-difficult-to-use-but-very-flexible system, get an old
>version of Corel Draw, second hand. I got Corel Draw 3 for $5

Paint Shop Pro has too many bells and whistles for me to cope with.  I
actually just found Net Sketch, available from C-Net as a shareware
download, which can export to a bitmap (includes jpeg & gif) file.  Took
about 5 minutes to download and looks pretty simple.

Prev: Re: Kra'Vak Stuff Next: Re: FH Machine People