Prev: Re: FH Machine People Next: SGII: Kra'vak and the Sa'Vasku.

Re: [OT] graphics

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 10:32:02 +1000
Subject: Re: [OT] graphics

Laserlight wrote:

> I've just about mastered MS Paint, and I'm looking for the next step
> (_small_ step) up in graphics programs.  The ideal candidate will be
easy to
> use, free, capable of creating jpeg or gif (or both), and--most
> importantly--simple.	Suggestions?

I use:

Paint Shop Pro for image processing
Alchemy Minwork's Graphics Workshop for format conversion

Both are available as "try before you buy".

For a bloody-difficult-to-use-but-very-flexible system, get an old
version of Corel Draw, second hand. I got Corel Draw 3 for $5

--
	      http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
 abrain@cs.adfa.edu.au o O*OO^^^^OO*O o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: FH Machine People Next: SGII: Kra'vak and the Sa'Vasku.