Prev: Re: OT: Space combat/HOMEWORLD Next: Re: Impoverished Gamer Tip: Re: Jungle Trees

RE: OT: Space combat/HOMEWORLD

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 18:22:47 -0700
Subject: RE: OT: Space combat/HOMEWORLD

B5 got seriously delayed..Saw it at GDC and all they had was cruisers
flying
by in non-interactive mode. SF Command is nice, but strictly 2-D (I
didn't
say that was bad!!)

Michael Wikan
Game Design
Slave Zero
Accolade, Inc.
http://www.slavezero.com
mwikan@accolade.com
wikan@sprintmail.com
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night
visit violence on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell

Mining