Prev: Re: A Kids game... Next: Re: A Kids game...

RE: A Kids game...

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 20:38:38 -0700
Subject: RE: A Kids game...

Sorry re: Delay, folks...My RL project is approaching BETA next week so
have been pulling 75-80 hr work weeks (plus 3 hours a day commute!) will
post up rules sometime in next few weeks...

Michael Wikan
Game Design
Slave Zero
Accolade, Inc.
http://www.slavezero.com
mwikan@accolade.com
wikan@sprintmail.com
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night
visit violence on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell