Prev: Re: Request for comments: weapon modifications Next: Re: Oz B5 returns!

RE: Minbari & EF ship names...

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 08:26:26 -0500
Subject: RE: Minbari & EF ship names...

> I'm busy building up fleets of model ships to game Babylon 5 space
combat
> with. One thing I want to do is get "actual" names for the ships
> (i.e. ones
> that appear on the screen if possible).
>
> I was able to name my EarthForce Omega Destroyers fairly easily from
the
> Proxima III episode during the Civil War (Season 4).
>
> However I was looking for the names of a couple of Minbari
Warcruisers, or
> at least an idea of what naming conventions they used....
>
> Finally I'm also doing a couple of Hyperion Cruisers, I've got
> lots of names
> from TBP but I seem to remember seeing a couple in odd episodes and
was
> wondering if anyone can confirm and whether their names are mentioned
(I
> can't remember and don't have access to videos of the episodes).

Go to 'The Hanger' http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~jeffkozell/b5w/b5w.html

Its a B5 Wars page but under the 'Orders of Battle' section, it has
descriptions of every ship seen or referred to in the series, including
names, numbers etc.

Minbari Warcruisers names are: Dralofi (Black Star), Emfili, Ingata,
Joran,
Kinsha (Shadow Warrior), Takari, and Trigati.

Hyperion names are: Aegean, Alamo, Clarkstown, Farlin, Hyperion,
Lexington,
Midway, Prometheus, and Trafalgar.

Dean

Prev: Re: Request for comments: weapon modifications Next: Re: Oz B5 returns!