Prev: Request for comments: weapon modifications Next: RE: Oz B5 returns!

Oz B5 returns!

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson@q...>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 07:44:43 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Oz B5 returns!

Thank the gods!

This Thursday (22/4/1999) at 11:15pm Channel 9 (in all its infinite
wisdom)
has scheduled to start showing we poor colonials the final episodes for
Babylon 5 Season 5 (in Queensland at least)!  Thank the gods!  It only
took
them 5 months!	So all you fellow Aussies who haven't seen the rest of
Season 5 and haven't checked your TV guides, set your video recorders!

Woo-hoo!

-Kelvin....

	 "Of course I'm paranoid!
       Everyone's trying to kill me."

Prev: Request for comments: weapon modifications Next: RE: Oz B5 returns!