Prev: Fate of the 'ld USA wasRe: [FT]USA in Full Thrust... Next: Re: Achmaenids vs. Romans

Fate of the 'ld USA wasRe: [FT]USA in Full Thrust...

From: Rick Norman <thurvin@y...>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 14:44:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Fate of the 'ld USA wasRe: [FT]USA in Full Thrust...

Here is my two cents,
I always thought of NAC complete control of maybe the east half of US
(Minn. to La and east) With Tex-Cal controls most of South West
states.(N.M. Az. and Nv. especially)Free Indian Terriority (fiercely
independent non-space faring power allied with NAC)controls N.D.,
S.D.(and parts of neighboring states and Canada) Mountain States
Alliance, an another non-space faring power under protection of NAC,
without the MSA permission they might add, made up of Montana, Idaho,
Utah, and Wyoming and as much of the neighboring states as they can
'liberate'. IMHO, There would be a lot of tension between ex-USA and
British government at least, at first. Nothing a couple of good wars
and a century and half of _decent_ government wouldn't solve. Even then
friendly jabs would occur. And rugby games between NYC teams and any
Brit team would be brutal.As a New Yorker would say "I got ya
Confederation right here" I think people of MSA and Tex-Cal would
welcome them with arms.