Prev: Re: Vacuum Next: [FT, EFSB] Guardian array = ADS ?

TBP B5 Olympus Class Corvette - Confused...

From: "Mycenius" <mycenius@i...>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 10:00:12 +1200
Subject: TBP B5 Olympus Class Corvette - Confused...

Hi,

I'm a bit confused about the Olympus - I'm planning to buy a couple of
AoG
models, and I assume they are the "wide" ones with the bit sticking out
the
side? Not the narrow thing that is featured in the EFSB?

I'm going by the info on Richard Bax's webpage.

TIA

John

"In war one sees his own troubles and not those of the enemy."
 - Napoleon

Mycenius's Military History Homepage
   http://members.xoom.com/mycenius/
"Italianisti" - Italian Military History Discussion Forum
   http://www.egroups.com/list/italianisti/

John Moher, Auckland, New Zealand.

Prev: Re: Vacuum Next: [FT, EFSB] Guardian array = ADS ?