Prev: Re: [SG, DS] Bugs and [FT] Full thrust Dirtside conversion Next: Re: Gaming Conventions

Re: Gaming Conventions

From: -MWS- <hauptman@c...>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 1999 10:32:39 -0700
Subject: Re: Gaming Conventions

At 01:43 AM 4/7/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Specifically, does anyone know of any this summer in either Vancouver,
BC
>or Seattle, WA regions? (Northwest bits of North America...)
>
>I'm trying to plan my few weeks off this summer as a 'gaming holiday',
>ideally including a gaming con. (Time span is anywhere from May thru
>August.)
>
>Thanks in advance! (and pardon the two-list posting...)
>
>Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca) 		 -DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-
>      - http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/games.html -
>-SciFi & Fantasy Wargaming House Rules, Photos, GWAutobasher, & more-

Dragonflight is on August 27th -> 29th at Seattle University.  More info
can be found at http://www.dragonflight.org/.  Lonnie & I were thinking
of
running a few games of Full Thrust (fleet book rules) along with some
Heavy
Gear at Dragonflight this year.  We haven't quite made up our minds
about
it yet, so if you are planning on attending and have some ideas on what
type of scenarios you would enjoy participating in, please drop us a
note
with your suggestions - it may help us decide if we want to sign up <g>.

Mark: hauptman@concentric.net
Lonnie: lonnief@pobox.com

Mark "Hauptmann" Shurtleff
  email: hauptman@sfcmd.com -or- hauptman@concentric.net
      The Gear Locker - http://www.sfcmd.com/HeavyGear
	  Full Thrust - http://www.sfcmd.com/fullthrust

 Finagle's Law:
   The perversity of the Universe tends towards the maximum.

Prev: Re: [SG, DS] Bugs and [FT] Full thrust Dirtside conversion Next: Re: Gaming Conventions