Prev: RE: OT: Did anyone see Horatio Hornblower on A&E last night? Next: Re: OT: Did anyone see Horatio Hornblower on A&E last night?

Re:

From: "Jonathan White" <zzalsjfw@f...>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 15:51:34 +0100
Subject: Re:

On 6 Apr 99, at 7:38, irish44@bendcable.com wrote:
>  Hey folks.  I am new to this list, any list for that matter, so
please
> forgive me if I do anything dumb.  I assure you it would not be on
> purpose.
I woudn't worry about it. Some of us have been here for ages and still
do
things that are dumb...

>  I am looking for Kra'Vak and Sa'Vasku rules that will fit in with the
new
> fleet book.  I have fleets for both races and no way to play them
since
> the release of the newer rules and ship building process.  Anything
anyone
> has would be great.  Any word on what GZG is doing for the next fleet
> book?
You're (somewhat) in luck. The Fleetbook volume II is I think very near
finished and will be out soon. Obvioulsy Mr. Tuffley could give you a
more
exact date but then why break the habit of a lifetime :). I would
suspect
some time in the next couple of months wouldn't be beyond reasonable.
This
book is indeed supposed to contain FB1 compatible rules for the alien
races -
Kravak, SaVasku (my personal favourites) and the new Phalons.
FWIW, I have played them with people with me using the 'standard' more
thrust
variants and them using the FB rules for their human ships. It doesn't
work
any less well for friendly games.

>  I would also like any rules for the Kra'Vak that pretain to SGII.  Is
> there a point system that anyone uses for SCII?  I dont mind not
having
> one but some of the folks I play with feel they need one.
Nothing official as yet. I'm sure some people have come up with some on
the
web though? Anyone?

> the above topics.  Take care.
You have no idea how pertinent that greeting is for some of us (joke).

			TTFN
				Jon

"Did you have a good world when you died? Good enough to base a movie
on?"
    - The Doors
Jonathan White, COS group, Manchester University