Prev: Re: OT: "Aluminum" Paint Jobs. Next: [SG2]: GSM/P Question - Mr. Tuffley ????

Re: OT: Did anyone see Horatio Hornblower on A&E last night?

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@w...>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 13:36:50 +0100
Subject: Re: OT: Did anyone see Horatio Hornblower on A&E last night?

> > Looks like a pretty good book to TV version of CS Forester's
> > Hornblower series.	Part 1 of 4 was last night
>
> Yes I saw it, however if they are only doing 4, which 4 books are they
> going to do?

They've made 4 _so far_.

I haven't read the books but I'm guessing that the production company
have taken the usual liberties with continuity. (After all, look what
they did with Sharpe...)

ITV have been showing them sporadically since last summer and the 4th
was on Good Friday. The announcer said that there would be a second
series (how can you really call it a series when there are months
between episodes?) later in the year.

	Steve

--
The Ground Zero Games Meta-FAQ is available at
http://ds.dial.pipex.com/town/estate/ax16/grunt/meta-faq.txt

Steve Pugh   <steve.pugh@dial.pipex.com>

Prev: Re: OT: "Aluminum" Paint Jobs. Next: [SG2]: GSM/P Question - Mr. Tuffley ????