Prev: Re: OT: Did anyone see Horatio Hornblower on A&E last night? Next: Re: Buck Rogers game

Re: Buck Rogers game

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 13:44:36 -0400
Subject: Re: Buck Rogers game

devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> TP sed:
> ***
> I just got the latest catalog from American Science and Surplus:
>
> http://www.sciplus.com/ (for the web-inclined)
> ***
>
> I'm assuming this is just so we can get the catalog, if so inclined.
> I'm not seeing the ships on the site listings.

It will probably show up once they update (they do have mostly current
listings form my brief glances).  But yes, I did intend to give the URL
so people could request a catalog if they wished (lots of other useful
modeling-type stuff in there).

> ***
> Among the usual exciting new silly things they were selling all the
> plastic "miniatures" from the Buck Rogers game in individual bags
(bags
> of 15-100 sorted by type).
> ***
>
> To save us the trouble of trying to get the catalog, prices would have
> been nice in the description above.

I know, I know...  I forgot to bring the catalog to work today, or I
would have.  I'll have item numbers and a full description tomorrow.
Sorry.

Thanks for the description of the parts.  Probably not really worth it,
but hey, they're cheap!

Tom

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: Re: OT: Did anyone see Horatio Hornblower on A&E last night? Next: Re: Buck Rogers game