Prev: Re: [SG] Easter Scenario Next: [OT] eBay Re: Strategic Thrust using BR25

Re: [SG] Easter Scenario

From: Barry Cadwgan <bcadwgan@f...>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 21:33:05 +1000
Subject: Re: [SG] Easter Scenario

Mark Sykes wrote:

> At 2:53 PM +1000 3/4/99, Alan E & Carmel J Brain wrote:
> >Barry Cadwgan wrote:
> >>
> >> I've just completed a baggage element for my 16th century Spanish
> >> army...
> >>
> >> The Inquisition...
> >>
> >> Cardinel Ximeneth (sp)
> >> Cardinal Fang...
> >> Cardinal Biggles (complete with flying helmet in 15mm scale)
> >> The comfey chair and soft cushions...
> >Well I certainly didn't expect that....
>
> Of course... nobody  expects...(ominous pause)...

Heh.  No, I won't say it...

But this time they'll have a tercio of pike and shot and lancers to open
the door for them...

Be afriad... be very afraid...
--
Barry Cadwgan ( BCADWGAN@FL.NET.AU )
http://www.users.fl.net.au/~bcadwgan/homepage.htm

Prev: Re: [SG] Easter Scenario Next: [OT] eBay Re: Strategic Thrust using BR25