Prev: Re: Other Solar Sys maps Re: Strategic Thrust using BR25 Next: Re: Other Solar Sys maps Re: Strategic Thrust using BR25

[FH] Canonization

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 18:23:43 -0500
Subject: [FH] Canonization

>> > On the "Comments or suggestions" question I wrote "Canonize Jon
Tuffley!".

>> Canonize: Do you mean to Nominate for Sainthood, or Shoot? :)

By the authority invested in me by, er, me, as Discordian Pope, I hereby
declare the sainthood of Jon of Barking Tye.   In what is becoming a
tradition, I am also adding a title for Nyrath by recognizing his
venerability (no, it does not have anything to do with Venus); he may
now be
referred to as "the Venerable and Indispensable Nyrath,
Astrocartographer to
the Stars and King of Infinite Space."	We're going to fill up his
signature
file if we keep this up....

That should suffice.  Kill the thread.