Prev: Re: [FT] A question Next: Re: [SG2]: GSM/P Question

Re: [SG2]: GSM/P Question

From: Rick Norman <thurvin@y...>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 19:44:10 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [SG2]: GSM/P Question

Under standard rules GMS/P cannot be fire effectively at infantry
units, only point target like bunker and ACVs.

--- Keith Jones <kjones@globalnet.co.uk> wrote:
> Played first game of SG2 and enjoyed it but we had a
> situation where a GMS/P was fired at a unit.
> Followed the rules on page 40 for GMS die rolls and
> got a 'fully effective' result. However the rules
> say that the number of potential hits are determined
> by dividing the total firer dice by the range dice -
> GMS's don't have a range dice! How do I determine
> the number of hits?

<HR>
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV>Played first game of SG2 and enjoyed it but we had a situation
where a
GMS/P was fired at a unit. Followed the rules on page 40 for GMS die
rolls and
got a 'fully effective' result. However the rules say that the number
of
potential hits are determined by dividing the total firer dice by the
range dice
- GMS's don't have a range dice! How do I determine the number of hits?

<BR></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

Prev: Re: [FT] A question Next: Re: [SG2]: GSM/P Question