Prev: Re: "Aluminum" Paint Jobs. Next: Thanks for B5W info

Re: [FH] Full Diplomacy

From: "Andrew & Alex" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 21:46:29 +1200
Subject: Re: [FH] Full Diplomacy

Chris  DeBoe laserlight@cwix.com wrote:
>Help out here, you educated blokes--"De Bellis Astralas"?  "Stellaris"?
    Astra? I think is very close to the word you want.

>[Scale]
    I was doing some thinking about this too. How about concentric rings
of
hexes around a central sun hex? Each hex ring is a planet's orbit. Dice
randomly for where the planets are around their ring.
    Make each ring or rings from inner to outer:
hot, rock worlds (Mercury),
Earth-like worlds (Venus, Earth, Mars);
gas giants (Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus);
ice worlds (Pluto, Nemesis and so on);
Oort[?sp] cloud, cometary belt and FTL transitions between star systems.

Naturally, virtually any number of fleets could fit in one hex.

Andrew Martin
Shared email: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz ICQ: 26227169
Blind See-Saw, DSII, DSII FAQ, GZG-L email FAQ, FUDGE, UY, MSH & WBG:
    http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/

Prev: Re: "Aluminum" Paint Jobs. Next: Thanks for B5W info