Prev: Re: [FT] Hull strength and Stress Next: Re: Minis in the News

Re: Ship minis.... from old movies and TV

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 14:10:12 -0600
Subject: Re: Ship minis.... from old movies and TV

Well, I would only go as far as 'usable', though the Terran Comet
attack craft, with a little filing and putty, WOULD make decent
Vipers. Scoutship-sized, mind you.

I recall thinking years ago trying to take the Avian attack craft
and do Star Wars TIE fighters.

I have a resin Battlestar picked up in a Colorado sci-fi(sic)
convention that was part of one molded piece that included much
larger scale raider and even larger Viper. Sounds very like the
ones mentioned awhile ago, though this was obviously a knock-off
of non-licensed.... Well, I didn't know better all those years
ago. ;->=

The_Beast

Jonathan Jarrard <jjarrard@ford.com> on 03/29/99 07:27:22 AM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

 To:	  gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

 cc:	  (bcc: Doug Evans/CSN/UNEBR)

Thomas Barclay wrote:

> I've seen some nice Battlestar minis... good for a giant CV in
> FT. But the fighters are still lacking.

I know the Carnivoran Super Galactic Dreadnought from Superior makes a
decent Battlestar.  Have you seen others?

Prev: Re: [FT] Hull strength and Stress Next: Re: Minis in the News