Prev: Re: [FT] Hull strength and Stress Next: Re: Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island

Re: Space Rules Voting at The Miniatures Page

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 17:26:11 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Space Rules Voting at The Miniatures Page

On Fri, 26 Mar 1999, Dean Gundberg wrote:

> The Miniatures Page (a great website with lots of info) has put up a
page to
> vote on your favorite space rules, Full Thrust is  included.	With the
crowd
> on this list, I thought that there would be a lot of willing voters.
It
> just went up today so there are no results yet.
>
> http://www.jps.net/minipage/rules/scf/votespace/vote.html

well, i just voted; as of 1621 GMT (the clocks just changed, dammit)
29/3/1999, FT has 64% of the votes, and B5 wars 15%. i don't think B5W
is
the same as EFSB, but if by some chance it is, this means 79% voted for
Tuffleian system. either way, way to go mr jon!

Tom

Prev: Re: [FT] Hull strength and Stress Next: Re: Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island