Prev: Re: [OT] Case of life imitates art? Next: Re: [FT] Hull strength and Stress

Re: [SG] Easter Scenario

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 08:36:19 -0600
Subject: Re: [SG] Easter Scenario

***
A truly sickening scenario...
***

*shrug* Could be worse. I suddenly had this image of AFV's, IFV's,
and soldiers all formed from chocolate, and you got to eat your
opponent's casualties.

Some of us would display a truly grim determination to exterminate
the enemy. Come to think of it, it would also be a good way to
include several non-gaming women I know.

Nougat-filled NAC power armour... *Homer Simpson drooling hmm hmm
hmm....*

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [OT] Case of life imitates art? Next: Re: [FT] Hull strength and Stress